Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Best PLAYS on Tuesday then we RIOT

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Another ABJECT exhibition from the waste of OXYGEN who even had the trainer come on as his sweatband had FALLEN off his wrist. He should NEVER be seen in an ALBION shirt again

A truly woeful player but at least he's not ours - not that ours are any better really.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He is well and truly gash. At least CMS came close to scoring in the short time he was on the pitch.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Must say he was rather abject tonight did he actually play ? and to top it of puppy dog replaced him so it was like 10 men all match

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I won't be rioting on Tuesday. We've just had some fantastic news. We've got the grandchildren that day and won't be home until 6pm. Given that we live 12 miles from the Amex that won't leave time to get to the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Once again though you have a striker who is up against 3 players at time in that first half ..I do think that even a good striker wud struggle in our set up at times

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought Best looked a bit more interested tonight than he usually does. He was always fighting a losing battle up front though, there was little or no support for him other than Tex.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought Best looked a bit more interested tonight than he usually does. He was always fighting a losing battle up front though, there was little or no support for him other than Tex.

This. Along with the fact that COG was dreadful on Monday and CMS has been wholly useless all season. We have NO options up front.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Once again though you have a striker who is up against 3 players at time in that first half ..I do think that even a good striker wud struggle in our set up at times

Indeed , At least Tom Hanks actually managed to touch Wilson in castaway , Best was at best isolated and alone up front and if Mr Hughton keeps playing this system we will not score another goal this season , a truly awful dispiriting display for supporters of any club to have to watch game after game .

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
It's worrying.

what's even more worrying is that during the warm up, the players was practicing shooting and not one of them hit the target. all they could do was laugh.
i finishing is just terrible, a lot of the time they don't get the service.
But Best is the worst player i have ever seen.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I have just been reliably informed that we have agreed a three year deal for Leon Best next season. It will be announced as soon as we are mathematically relegated.:smokin:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
This. Along with the fact that COG was dreadful on Monday and CMS has been wholly useless all season. We have NO options up front.
Yes there is. Work out a way to play two of them, as they all do better in a pair, and they are all completely ****ing hopeless as a lone striker.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He seems to look to want to look for a foul or go down every time he gets the ball. He should look to stay on his feet and use what strength he (hopefully) has!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I nearly went home last night as soon as the team was announced. Best on his own up front? You're 'avin a bubble. Anyone would think we actually don't want to score a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here