Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports Coverage Tonight...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not very exciting, seem to focus on Bournemouth too much, and DA sicknote needs a charisma shot.
Trust Sky to highlight our goal drought to the wider world!!!

So obsessed with B'muff they have to show them twice against us in one season. Where is Virgo FFS?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I thought they built us up ridiculously with our 'superb 'opening 25 mins . They are trying to make one of the most boring games of their season seem exciting. They failed.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Not very exciting, seem to focus on Bournemouth too much, and DA sicknote needs a charisma shot.
Trust Sky to highlight our goal drought to the wider world!!!

A team that is in a really good position to go up to the league which they love the most, not a massive suprise really

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watched it in Spain in Bein Sports using sky cameras etc but thei
r summarisers Tony Dorigo and Nigel Spackman were good they both highlighted our defensive mistakes and also a nailed on penalty when a Bournemouth player pulled itback with his hand as Calde told the ref. They couldnt believe how he missed it.I wonder if CH is the answer the players he has brought in are no better than we had and we have no set plans.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
So obsessed with B'muff they have to show them twice against us in one season. Where is Virgo FFS?
Virgo works for BT Sport. Whether that's exclusive or not I don't know.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Though I was at the match I would have thought it was hard to be anything other than boring with that game. You can't polish a turd.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Why are people surprised that they focused on the free flowing team pushing for the Premier League compared to the lacklustre, can't buy a goal, struggling team who are only just going to survive? Sky chose to broadcast this game as it featured the most entertaining team in the league in a south coast "derby". Sky also got what they wanted; plucky little Bournemouth getting another massive win.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Thought we did OK for the first hour and were pretty good. Not once did they say that. The commentary was crap. Like our finishing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here