Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ive solved the problem.....

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I think all footballers should be paid on apearances and performances alone. That way the top performing players would rightly get paid the most money, players like leon best would have to put in a shift and would care.
this would also stop overated and over priced players at all clubs sitting on the bench counting their millions.
They would have to find a club at a league they are good at ,to be playing regularly to EARN there money.

vote for me for f.a presidency or fiffa

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The sentiment is right. But good footballers are scarce hence they can negotiate deals that are mainly wages based.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The sentiment is right. But good footballers are scarce hence they can negotiate deals that are mainly wages based.

1 The idea is not original. I thought of it.
2. Footballers are greedy, lazy and disloyal.
3. Fans are stupid and deserve what they get for their tolerance.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think all footballers should be paid on apearances and performances alone. That way the top performing players would rightly get paid the most money, players like leon best would have to put in a shift and would care.
this would also stop overated and over priced players at all clubs sitting on the bench counting their millions.
They would have to find a club at a league they are good at ,to be playing regularly to EARN there money.

By that criterion then Kerry Mayo would be a millionaire and Vicente little more than a Big Issue seller.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton

Not when im in charge, minimum wage to those lazy c**nts when they sign a contract, then money goes up based on performances and apearances. And thats for all leagues and All countries around the world.
Im putting a stop to player's sitting on there arses, for years picking up millions every year, whilst theres families and children in parts of the world dieing dailey because they cant find clean water. :angry:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Jay d and Jimbob are spot on.

Thread closed!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

As you just mentioned FIFA, my nephew has just gone to invent an Albion team that scores :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here