Votes: 59 49.2%
  • No - right result

Votes: 61 50.8%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bournemouth weren't that brilliant tonight but stuck it in the back of the net...I'm beginning to think we need to start handing out maps so our lot knows where the oppositions goal is

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Not at all thoroughly deserved ..good free kick(not great Stockdale might have saved) then well taken second Stockdale had no chance. Best`s effort comical..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not harsh at all.."...totally funking predictable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you don't shoot you can't expect the other team to follow suit. I wasn't even there but how can it be harsh if you lose to a team that has two shots on goal whilst you have none? I thought scoring goals was the object?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
If you don't shoot you can't expect the other team to follow suit. I wasn't even there but how can it be harsh if you lose to a team that has two shots on goal whilst you have none? I thought scoring goals was the object?

Did you not see Best`s shot...or at least I think it was a shot..

scooter1

How soon is now?
It was a good free kick that wrong footed Stockdale. At that point we looked to cave a little. Their second was a mistake by Halford who had played ok up until that point, but they atracked with a bit of pace, and we didn't cope. Best was shite, please send him back, and let our own players play. They may not be better, but they can't be any worse
It wasnt one I expected us to win, but Tuesday and the Wigan game are must wins, and I've not yet seen the Wigan result yet..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Stephens had 2 great chances, but fired both over (apart from that he had a very good game). Best had that route one chance; Tex also had a goal bound shot that was deflected over for a corner, and Carayal had that run but fluffed the shot. Bournemouth probably would have scored 3 or 4 if they'd had the same - that's the reason that they're top of the league.

Edit to add - Calde had a free header that he completely fluffed from the first corner of the match as well.

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
50-50. No it wasn't harsh as we were dire in front of goal, but we did deserve something because of how poor Bournemouth were for large spells.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Losing to a top team, well that happens & that's why they are top.

What is a disgrace is the way we have not gone for wins against teams that everybody else beats easiliy, or results against mid table teams that are out of form. CH does not set us out to win.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The free kick changed it up until then B'muff looked ordinary both Dunk and Stockdale should take equal blame as he should have had it covered bad positioning

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We more than matched them until Kayal went off, then they scored their only 2 shots on target, according to the beeb, we didn't score any of our three on target. At least we appear to have solved the problem of conceding within five minutes of scoring

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No football is about winning games and to win a game you need to score we could not score in a brothel with a book full of free vouchers. Therefore we deserve to lose despite being better over 75% of the game, if you can't score it is irrelevant.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Up until they scored I thought we were headed for a draw or even a cheeky win. The second that free kick went in we were finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here