Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So What Now?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
All out attack - that's what I'd do - or safety first, one upfront, drearydom, whilst praying we don't concede... hmmmmmm I wonder which way Mr Hughton will swing?!?

Come on... attack, attack, attack.

Yeah right :rock:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
All out attack - that's what I'd do - or safety first, one upfront, drearydom, whilst praying we don't concede... hmmmmmm I wonder which way Mr Hughton will swing?!?

Come on... attack, attack, attack.

Yeah right :rock:

This brighton team couldn't attack a blind donkey, surrounded by butter knives.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Surely to attack attack attack you've got to have decent attackers in the team in the first place. If you can name me one then I'd gladly sign up to your plan.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I'm afraid Jay d is right we don't have the players to attack, defence is the ONLY option

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I give you errrmmmmmmmmmm hang on, what's his name?!? nope we sold him.... him too.... oh yeah we gave him away..... yep didn't renew that one contract.... **** it... you're right on the money bro.

Hmmmmmmm

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
4-4-2, 4-4-2... feck that boys, I want good old 3-2-5... used to work a treat on Premier Manager 2, on the old Amiga 500... Sweet Jesus, those were the days!

I'd love to see what a peak Kurt Nogan would fetch in today's market I reckon 5m, and yes, I'm afraid, I'm terribly, terribly drunk... better that than Dunk I guess.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
3 pts against Hudds on Tues, nothing less

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think a few months ago most of us would have been glad to see us where we are and plodding through the odd draw to safety

Naturally I agree with the sentiment, but plodding through the odd draw may yet not prove enough to keep us up. We need three points and a 3 goal head start, as such we need to attack the next bunch of suckers who rock up all like 'yeah this it'll be easy, we'll mash this lot, one goal and they're beaten etc.' Where's the fight man? where's the passion? and where the F' are the goals?

Nah... attack or die time baby.

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Play one up front and keep passing the ball across the back four and the occasional backpass. It's worked so well so far and it's what we're trained in.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I like Chris, I really do, he's honest endevour personified, he's a great coach, and a good manager - I really don't doubt this. Comparisons to Hyypia are frankly ludicrous and clearly quite absurd. However; he does remind me of the fastshow cliche 25 years man and boy character... he needs to stop being the nice but boring and slowly irrelevant bloke in the pub and push these players to their limits and fast.

I think nay we ALL know as [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] put it... goals win games... we need bodies in the box and the law of averages will surely look after the rest... it's time to start running boys... who loves you? and who do you love?

xxx

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here