Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are shambolic

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We dominated for 70 minutes (albeit without creating any clear cut chances) against the side top of the table who are looking increasingly like they'll be promoted; I wouldn't call that shambolic.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
We dominated for 70 minutes (albeit without creating any clear cut chances) against the side top of the table who are looking increasingly like they'll be promoted; I wouldn't call that shambolic.

But bmuff didn't turn up , and we never looked like scoring. Shambolic describes this game, the season so far,
and the recruitment last summer pretty bloody well.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013

How many shots on target? How many goals have we scored of late? How many side way passes rather than moving the ball forward? How many sloppy fouls conceded resulting in goals?

We are shambolic. Can't wait for the end of season DVD. In denial by Tony Bloom, but hey we have a nice shiny stadium

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Not Chris's fault though. It's the players. They aren't up to the task.

Anyone around here saying "It's not Hyypia's fault, though. It's the players." a few months ago would have been -- was -- roundly slated.

Funny that...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Maybe so but the score was 0-2.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't look interested once we went 1 down

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not Chris's fault though. It's the players. They aren't up to the task.

It is much too early to write him off but he doesn't inspire me and I fear he may turn out to be another mistake as I don't think he is going to get much backing in the transfer market. We keep losing money even with crowds of 27,0000 and are told we can't compete due to FFP.. I think CH will be asked to manage on the cheap again. I have heard nothing to suggest we are going to reverse our policy of selling players high and buying cheap.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Dominated ? Are you practising for some sort of stand up gig........do behave. We didn't have one shot in that time.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
It is much too early to write him off but he doesn't inspire me and I fear he may turn out to be another mistake as I don't think he is going to get much backing in the transfer market. We keep losing money even with crowds of 27,0000 and are told we can't compete due to FFP.. I think CH will be asked to manage on the cheap again. I have heard nothing to suggest we are going to reverse our policy of selling players high and buying cheap.

Then we may have another walker. Keep losing managers as fast as we do and we wouldn't even be able to recruit Mike Appleton. Said the other day. The Brighton job in itself is becoming a poison chalice.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We did OK but silly mistake for the 2nd goal, we can create chances but cannot put the ball in the net at present

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We did OK but silly mistake for the 2nd goal, we can create chances but cannot put the ball in the net at present

Or even shoot on target. It's laughable that so many now accept this as OK, shows just how much we have lowered our sights with the shit being served up.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Shambolic? We are trying our BEST to get out of this division you know!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here