Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens challenge...

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
WTF was wrong with that challenge? They might as well say you can't tackle anymore, as the Sky sports imbeciles are repeatedly looking back on it in disapproval over it's "excessive force" and dangerous nature ". Watching on the TV tonight as given my ticket to a friend, but is it just me? Why could that be considered as a bad tackle? Some wally even just suggested that it might be a red. Madness...

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
WTF was wrong with that challenge? They might as well say you can't tackle anymore, as the Sky sports imbeciles are repeatedly looking back on it in disapproval over it's "excessive force" and dangerous nature ". Watching on the TV tonight as given my ticket to a friend, but is it just me? Why could that be considered as a bad tackle? Some wally even just suggested that it might be a red. Madness...

He was magnificent 1st half. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We desperately need a hard man and players willing to put in crunching tackles. I haven't seen the incident but we have been really lightweight in challenges in recent seasons, so if Stevens wants to try his hand at being an enforcer, I'm all for it. Quality player

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It did look a bit of a cruncher ..... thought it might have earned a yellow. Quite a few tasty ones flying in tonight though, from both sides. Ref seems content to let 'em get on with it. Good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here