Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
BHAFC_2Col_PANTONE-1.jpg vs AFC_Bournemouth_(2013).svg.png

10/4/2015 19:45
Venue: The AMEX
Referee: Craig Pawson

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Bournemouth won the earlier meeting this season 3-2 at the Goldsands Stadium in November.
Bournemouth are unbeaten in the last five meetings, winning two. Brighton's last win was 3-2 at home in League One on New Year's Day 2008.
Brighton are unbeaten in the last 11 meetings at home, winning six. Bournemouth's last win there was 2-1 in the old Division Two in September 1988.

Brighton

Brighton have won only one of their last six games. Their only win since early March was 1-0 at Blackburn on 21 March.
Brighton lost their last home game 1-0 against Norwich on 3 April - their first defeat in five games at the Amex Stadium.

Bournemouth

Bournemouth are unbeaten in their last eight games, winning five. Their last defeat was 2-1 at Nottingham Forest on 25 February.
Bournemouth have won only one of their last five away games. Their only win on the road since 7 February was 5-1 at Fulham on 6 March.\

Team News:

Brighton expect goalkeeper David Stockdale to recover from a knock in time for Friday's game against promotion-chasing Bournemouth.
Captain Gordon Greer is available after completing a two-match ban.

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is waiting on the fitness of Marc Pugh, who has missed the last two games (ankle).
Tokelo Rantie is set to miss his third successive match (knee and ankle) but the Cherries hope to have him available before the season is over.

Brighton possible starting lineup:
Stockdale; Bruno, Halford, Dunk, Bennett; Ince, Kayal, Stephens; Teixeira, O'Grady, LuaLua

Bournemouth possible starting lineup:
Boruc; Francis, Cook, Elphick, Daniels; Ritchie, Surman, Arter, Fraser; Pitman, Wilson.​

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Were loose (to an appalling penalty).

And eight other goals.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The ten million dollar question - how many goals will the Cherries score against us tonight? 3 or 4 for me although I'm hoping for a Brighton win.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It could be a horror show tonight.

However, on the offchance we beat them, then a Wigan defeat v Fulham means Wigan can't catch us.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was feeling hopeful with the 'we do better against top teams' feeling on the back of victories over Derby and Leeds (before their collapse), but seeing articles in the argus about how Chris knows how to stop Birmingham has just made me resigned to defeat.

Especially when coupled with the news Naylor expects some changes to the line up, including Best starting.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It could be a horror show tonight.

However, on the offchance we beat them, then a Wigan defeat v Fulham means Wigan can't catch us.
If we match Wigan's result, that will leave them needing to win their last four games to overtake us - and I can't see that happening. Draws all round would be good (assuming we ain't going to win) - that would keep us ahead of Fulham too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here