Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you summarise your feelings towards Bournemouth's success?

How would you summarise your feelings towards Bournemouth's success?

• Respectful - well done them

Votes: 41 28.1%
  • Annoyed - FFP my arse

Votes: 30 20.5%
  • Envious - why isn't that us?

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Happy - good to see the little clubs do well

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Indifferent - meh

Votes: 25 17.1%
  • Something else - please state

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd probably be moderately pleased for them if it wasn't for Eddie Howe and the underhand tactics his teams always employ.

This.
I haven't got a problem with Bournemouth but dislike Eddie 'blues eyes' Howe. I was very pleased when we beat him at Burnley unexpectedly, so I hope we can do the same tonight.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Respectful and envious. They've shown how it is done. We had our chance and blew it.

They obviously have a good scouting and coaching set up that has given them a promotion chasing side on little outgoings.
Our Mr Burke when he got complete control has put us back years in my opinion, but that is as much down to who employed him as to Burke himself.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I would quite like to see them get beaten by Brentford in the Play Off Final.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Pleased for Cook & Elphick,
Apart from that, the same way I feel about everyone in the top six: annoyed because they are where they are because they have kept it together in a season when the Championship has been medicore. If we had been able to keep things together from 2013/14 we'd be up there with them, our squad that finished 2012/13 would have walked this league. Derby must be most gutted because they have had the squad to do it this year. Mclaren should have that squad at least 10 points clear of the rest of the also-rans that are challenging.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Good on them.....if they had any other manager than that smug 12 year old c*** Howe

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I'd like them, and Brentford, to go up. I love it when small teams sock it to the big boys.

I also have no problem with Eddie Howe.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
They obviously have a good scouting and coaching set up that has given them a promotion chasing side on little outgoings.
Our Mr Burke when he got complete control has put us back years in my opinion, but that is as much down to who employed him as to Burke himself.

Agree. The shortage of relevant football experience at the top of our club will cost It dear by the time it's put right.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Another club to do well after administration. They also kept the Adam L. money too, nice bit of biz. Who's funding them now?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Pissed off the fact that they will reach the promised land before us.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
happy enough if they get promoted, can't see any reason why not to be (nb i know others have said their manager but I'm not that familiar with him myself).

Also, Hoops will be happy.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'd like them, and Brentford, to go up. I love it when small teams sock it to the big boys.

I also have no problem with Eddie Howe.

Would be good to see Brentford there but that would mean no away fixture next season. Griffen Park is one of my favourites.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't get all this anti-Eddie Howe stuff. He's done a good job working for a club he clearly loves being a part of. Not sure what's so wrong with that.

I'm respectful and envious. But then again, I'm envious of pretty much any of the top half Championship teams at the moment as they appear to be able to win games and score goals - especially the latter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here