Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Sussex become an independent country

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I would have thought the King of Sussex should at least have been born in Sussex.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If we do, we should anex Tunbridge Wells first in a Vladimir Putin style move (it was mine in the first place, honest).

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm assuming that first we need to tear down the wall between East and West Sussex so that we can unite as good old Sussex once and for all.

We should then declare war on Kent. I think we could take that in a few days.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We wouldn't be very high on the FIFA rankings though - somewhere between Azerbaijan and Zimbabwe is my guess

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm assuming that first we need to tear down the wall between East and West Sussex so that we can unite as good old Sussex once and for all.

Not tear it down, just move the West Sussex boundary wall to enclave Bexhill giving us The Peoples Republic of East Sussex.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Oil rich Sussex would soon be even more of a magnet for economic migrants. Croydon would soon become another Sandgate. The first thing an independent Sussex should do is build a huge big wall around its borders. Only those born in Sussex or with leave to remain should be allowed to live within its borders.

Not sure I would want a King, but a Republic sounds good. Tony Bloom for leader, Barber as Chancellor, Hughton as Home Secretary, Indigo as culture Secretary. Vicente to return as Health Secretary. Oatway as Defence Secretary.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Before we start on Kent, we should address a more pressing problem. Our first action should be to set fire to Croydon (again) and burn it to the ground. Once we've annihilated this potential threat, we can consider what areas of Kent, Hampshire and Surrey are rightfully ours and take them back. I'd really like to acquire the North Downs as they are great for dog walking and will compliment our south downs perfectly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes lets do it. As part of the split we need to negotiate the debt away. Bagsie Chancellor

Can I be the Ambassador to Berlin? I'd quite like a swanky house in Pankow.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Before we start on Kent, we should address a more pressing problem. Our first action should be to set fire to Croydon (again) and burn it to the ground. Once we've annihilated this potential threat, we can consider what areas of Kent, Hampshire and Surrey are rightfully ours and take them back. I'd really like to acquire the North Downs as they are great for dog walking and will compliment our south downs perfectly.

Some sort of border creep then?

In that case I'd push up to Guilford, Redhill, Tonbridge and Tenterden just to create a bit of a buffer.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I think it's more likely that Cornwall will become an independent country, after the discovery of copper at Wheal Leisure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here