Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I watch the Bournemouth game on TV in Brazil?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Hi all due to work I am in Brazil on Friday, There is an Irish bar down the road from me call Malones they aren't quite sure if it's being played on Brazilian TV can anybody help me out?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would be surprised if any forign country can't pick it up as it's being shown on Sky, can't they do a search or can't you do a search through the Brazilian TV guides etc?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I watched a couple of premier league games when I was there recently which was obviously the Sky coverage so you might get it. Can't remember the channel but it was a generic sports channel on the hotel TV. Because of the time difference Uk midweek evening games fill a gap in the early evening schedule

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe it is me, but if I was on holiday or working in Brazil, why would I want to watch brighton or any football on the telly?

I would be out partying and drinking and soaking up the atmos of a country where the young ladies wear things as bikinis!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe it is me, but if I was on holiday or working in Brazil, why would I want to watch brighton or any football on the telly?

I would be out partying and drinking and soaking up the atmos of a country where the young ladies wear things as bikinis!

Not if you were in Sao Paulo. It's a colossal shithole of a place, best off staying in the hotel if there is footy on the telly

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
When I was in Greece and we were playing Swindon on the TV I just found a bar that showed sport and asked the barman to tune into the match. Easy as that! They were happy as long as you buy a few drinks.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not if you were in Sao Paulo. It's a colossal shithole of a place, best off staying in the hotel if there is footy on the telly

Yes that's exactly where I am! It's alright a few bars and restaurants around and the game is on at 15.45 here so it's a good pre going out thing to do. Especially as I have the day off. I've checked most of the listings here in Brazil and at that time there are live games from the Bundesliga, Lige Un, and the Dutch liga, but alas no Albion. I'll chance it in a bar and if it's not on I've got a few cold ones in my hotel fridge and I'll get it online.
Honest thank you to everyone on this thread that tried to help out. It's appreciated!

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
There is a Brewdog in SP. Nice beers from Santa Caterina. I watched the Bournemouth away game in Dubrovnik, wife none too impressed. It must be out there somewhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here