Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little test

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You've got 10 minutes to answer this test which should take 10 seconds to work out.
A pair of shoes and a cleaning cloth cost £51. The shoes cost £50 more than the cloth. How much was the cloth?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You've got 10 minutes to answer this test which should take 10 seconds to work out.
A pair of shoes and a cleaning cloth cost £51. The shoes cost £50 more than the cloth. How much was the cloth?

50p

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not forgetting £6 for the leather cream.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The winner is KZN Seagull. Unfortunately, OMT was disqualified for abuse to the official and due to a quick response I've had to impose the Duckworth Lewis method and cannot accept the comparatively tardy response from Pogue Mahone. Unlucky, you'll have to work on that grey matter Captain Slower.
I'll be arranging to send ten thousand pounds to KZN.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The winner is KZN Seagull. Unfortunately, OMT was disqualified for abuse to the official and due to a quick response I've had to impose the Duckworth Lewis method and cannot accept the comparatively tardy response from Pogue Mahone. Unlucky, you'll have to work on that grey matter Captain Slower.

I would be very happy for you to donate my winnings (although they should go to the Oxy McFlopster) to the REMF. I trust you will be posting the deposit slip on here?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I would be very happy for you to donate my winnings (although they should go to the Oxy McFlopster) to the REMF. I trust you will be posting the deposit slip on here?

OK. I love them, I've got most of their records.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

You're worse than the ref in that women's match. I demand a replay.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You're worse than the ref in that women's match. I demand a replay.

Hold on! I've just detected some 'subtle' sarcasm from KZN. Accordingly nobody has managed to answer the question and comply with the Respect Campaign Codes of Practice. I'm afraid the money will have to go to 8ace.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here