Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for tomorrow night . . .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looking like a 26-low 27k tomorrow. Still quite a few tickets left. I blame the friday kick-off people have other stuff to do on fridays.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I imagine a lot of people will be put off by the higher than usual chance that we're going to get stuffed and that they could watch said stuffing from the comfort of their couches.

...or from behind it 200277036-002.jpg

el punal

Have Boringmouth sold out their allocation does anyone know?

When I went on their club site yesterday they had an allocation of 1800. Whether this amount has been sold or not I don't know. What is apparent is that Norwich brought down 3,200 of their fans and could have sold many more. Bournemouth, top of the league, just have not got the fan base or maybe their fans just can't be arsed to make the trip. Tin and pot spring to mind.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Amazing we can be talking about being 19th in the league, and lets be fair - generally poor, but still making excuses for an expected crowd of ONLY 25k or so, on a Friday night for a televised game!

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm not looking forward to this match whatsoever. Hopefully the team will do us proud tomorrow night.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Amazing we can be talking about being 19th in the league, and lets be fair - generally poor, but still making excuses for an expected crowd of ONLY 25k or so, on a Friday night for a televised game!

This. With a team top of the league failing to sell out their modest allocation.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is defo a big no show game for many as its Friday and live and the exciles will give it a big miss as traffic on fridays is awful,but saying that we've been superbly supported this season considering how dogshite we're.

Hats off:)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here