Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Downton sacked

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The man who got rid of KP for 'whistling in a disinterested way' has been sacked by the ECB as the managing director of English Cricket.

I'm sure Mike Selvey will write a glowing testimony to his talents.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Michael Vaughan please.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Good. An average wicket keeper/ batsmen for England. Lets get rid of this private school only posh people to play cricket against their former colonies and prison camp country(Australia) who want to humiliate the mother country.

Bring back KP all is forgiven.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We don't want anything to do with the KP ego generating machine, squeaky voiced, self centered, prima donna.
I had to endure his commentating in the World Cup, he gave stupid advice and was rather quite ridiculed in some cases.
Once a prat always a prat as far as I am concerned.
If he comes back, I will have to support Oz, now I am a citizen and all.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
When I was a fledgling salesman my boss was Paul Downton's dad. I remember once having him accompany me out on a sales day when the sports pages were full of bile against his son for a very poor showing against the Aussies......didn't sell much that day!!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Good. He's been an unmitigated disaster, he's presided over the biggest waste of resources in the history of English cricket.

Moores is one poor series from the can but unfortunately this West Indies side is so poor, even we'll beat them.

How won't last much longer though, the three series after that are New Zealand (h), Australia (h), South Africa (a). We'll be lucky to win one test amongst that lot.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here