Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who can blame him ??

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Why wouldn't a young player on loan from a big club have the goal of playing there on his return?

Anyway, I had brief chat with the author on Twitter and he said this: "He's a lovely lad - may not fully come across in piece but he's really enjoyed being at Brighton."

I can see Liverpool sending him out on loan again next season. Probably to a lower Prem side, but I'd be very happy to have him here again; he'll only get better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well you need to start by being too good for Brighton.

Sadly sonny that seems like a long way away.

It maybe not the cool thing to say on here but I think Tex has shown enough quality to give himself a chance at Liverpool

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's completely crazy.

It maybe not the cool thing to say on here but I think Tex has shown enough quality to give himself a chance at Liverpool

Agree completely. Some games he has been the best Albion player I've ever seen but at other times it's been hard to believe he's the same person..

Consistency is the key to his future success and potentially he can be a real superstar of the future

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Season long loan at Palarse next season ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think he's definitely improved over the course of the season. He started superbly in the first few games, but then started getting bullied off the ball and went into his shell a little. Second half of the season though he's been noticeably more "robust" at withstanding challenges, and has stayed on his feet rather than taking the easy option by going to ground. He's adjusted well to this league, he's toughened up and seems to have a good attitude. Him and Liverpool will have been pleased at how its gone. I'd love to have an option on him for next season.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Superstar teen doesn't want to play for a shit club SHOCKER. If you have as little ambition in life as you expect Teixeira to show then I feel sorry for you.

Don't feel sorry for him-unlike Tex, Wrong Direction does his job very well every day for only two groats a week.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Out in Tenerife last week I was talking to a Reds fan and he really rated tex and thought that he would be used far more next year. Rogerswants him back to send him out on their pre season tours seemly, but one thing I didn't know is that Rogers wanted him to come here rather than go out on loan to Porto who seemly wanted him also.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Out in Tenerife last week I was talking to a Reds fan and he really rated tex and thought that he would be used far more next year. Rogerswants him back to send him out on their pre season tours seemly, but one thing I didn't know is that Rogers wanted him to come here rather than go out on loan to Porto who seemly wanted him also.

Given that the extent of his Liverpool career seems to have been 15 mins as a sub, I'd suggest that Brighton fans would have a much better idea of his potential. Had this guy ever seen him play?

For what it's worth, I don't think he's good enough to be a Liverpool player.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here