Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There Is Hope

el punal

After a season, almost done, which has gone from disappointing to dire to dreary there are a few bright spots to cheer us up.

Firstly, the amazing confidence booster of that wonderful team effort (both players and fans) in the victory at Fulham. Then, against all expectations, FAST flowing and skilful football against the top form sides at the time - Ipswich and Leeds. And, finally, the never say die performance at home to Derby. This, when we were battered for most the first half and penned into our penalty area for the first fifteen minutes of the second half.

So if those performances can be replicated x10 next season at least it will be enjoyable and entertaining. And, who knows - possible promotion?

From a glass half full fan! :cheers:

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Thing is though we hardly have a team. Not when alot of it is made up of loanies who inpart have no time to gel with the squad. To me it feels more like we got a bunch of part time mercenaries. That's my opinion on the matter.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
As long as we're still in the Championship this season is not a disaster. We all know our club has a solid roadmap, world class facilities and an owner that cares. Looking forward to Bournemouth Friday night. ATA

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Have a hunch we will win Friday and wipe the smug smirk of Howe's face.

Not evrn jif, domestos bleach and a brillo pad could stop that smackable 12 year olds face from wanting me to punch it. Really don't like him, bornmuff are okayish but cant stand howe

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
As long as we're still in the Championship this season is not a disaster. We all know our club has a solid roadmap, world class facilities and an owner that cares. Looking forward to Bournemouth Friday night. ATA

Really? Well who the hell's been map-reading in the last year or two then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here