Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol C v Swindon

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else watching? Cracking first half. Both teams look v good & I can see both going up and doing a Brentford which is worrying...

There's class players all over the park (and Arron Wilbraham just for comedy value)... Bristols long haired winger and Swindons number 7 look very good... As does Kasim....

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Think the ref has given every single decision to Swindon! Preston born... according to twitterers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Be pleased to see City back, as it's an excellent away day (assuming we stay up...).

Swindon? No thanks. Absolute dump, with largely idiot fans. Nobody wants to see MK Twats promoted either, so I'm hoping for Preston to follow City up (if nothing else because I feel a bit sorry for their fans over their play off record- they've reached the play offs seven or eight times, and never once gone up). And perhaps Sheffield United through the play offs.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I prefer Bristol Rovers.....but it's a local game for me so I hope they go up (assuming we stay up).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
_45514407_sol_stadium_jpg.jpg

Attachments

• _45514407_sol_stadium.jpg
    _45514407_sol_stadium.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 399

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Be pleased to see City back, as it's an excellent away day (assuming we stay up...).

Swindon? No thanks. Absolute dump, with largely idiot fans. Nobody wants to see MK Twats promoted either, so I'm hoping for Preston to follow City up (if nothing else because I feel a bit sorry for their fans over their play off record- they've reached the play offs seven or eight times, and never once gone up). And perhaps Sheffield United through the play offs.

Swindon's alright. Totally agree about MK Twats though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still can't work out what all that white piping thing is though

Only just put it on - I hadn't realised they'd started work in some way on one side already. The white piping thing is, presumably, a big steel thing that will be a roof support or similar.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Bristol City the type of team that are going to be up there in the Top 6 next season

Yep, could easily see that. Momentum is a big thing. Funny to see Swindon being destroyed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here