Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Pawson

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just when you thought it wasn't possible for Bournemouth to get more refereeing decisions in their favour, the football league have decided to appoint Pawson as the referee for Friday's match. Eddie Howe will be delighted as he was in charge of Burnley for that infamous game in 2011. I'm sure Howe will be encouraging his team to cheat, dive and moan even more than usual (if that's possible).

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We are probably going to lose either way anyway :lolol: but agreed, I dislike Pawson... Poor referee from what I've seen.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I don't know who was worse, Craig Pawson or that ref on Monday. And Monday's ref couldn't even count to ten.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Pawson was ref when we beat palace 3-0 but was also in charge in the away play off to Derby (he should have sent off Hendrick but bottled it).

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
17th March 2013:- Brighton 3 Crystal Palace 0. Referee, Craig Pawson

2nd January 2012 - Brighton 3 Southampton 0. Referee, Andy D'Urso.

Just saying, like.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Wonder who will get the RED card on Friday ? Stockdale caught outside the box brings Wilson down and BINGO off he goes

Who do you think will be punished for whatever "offence" gifts them their mandatory soft penalty against us? My money's on Bruno.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Having a decent enough game at Villa tonight, letting it flow after fouls. I don't think the officials will be the major deciding element on Friday!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pawson on Friday, D'Urso on Tuesday...who's next, Prosser the Tosser?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Wonder who will get the RED card on Friday ? Stockdale caught outside the box brings Wilson down and BINGO off he goes

I fancy a SWEEPSTAKE for the time of Bournemouth's (first) penalty. Who's in?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
...coz if it were Jack Taylor or Roger Kirkpatrick we'd have a chance on Friday wouldn't we?

post-12412-0-71142700-1337331231.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here