Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking dogs to football

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Anyone know what the policy is on taking animals, dogs in particular, to the amex?

My dog, Chip, looks a bit like Lassie and generally has Lassie's temperament and there is usually an empty seat next to me in the upper west, so I'm thinking it would be nice to take Chip for a walk over the downs before going to the match.

There won't be any issues surrounding emergency procedures because Chip will bark to make everyone follow him out during any evacuation event.

Couldn't find anything in my season ticket renewal about this.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I took my ex to the Middlesborough game last season, so you shouldn't have any worries.

Please note this joke would also work well with queries about taking a bike to the Amex too..... Here all week :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably against the ground regulations - quite a few things are.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
You could get your dog in if he's got a full home kit on, and he can walk on his hind legs through the gate also wearing sun glasses will help(not you the dog of course).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone know what the policy is on taking animals, dogs in particular, to the amex?

My dog, Chip, looks a bit like Lassie and generally has Lassie's temperament and there is usually an empty seat next to me in the upper west, so I'm thinking it would be nice to take Chip for a walk over the downs before going to the match.

There won't be any issues surrounding emergency procedures because Chip will bark to make everyone follow him out during any evacuation event.

Couldn't find anything in my season ticket renewal about this.

image.jpg

I don't think it will be a problem, I often see one similar to Lassie running around near the corner flag :whistle:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Midfield terrier? Defensive rottwieller? Attacking corgi?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Kenny dogleash anyone?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Mackail-Smith is somehow allowed in every week so it can't be against ground regulations

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here