Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC too far, the world is mad! Transgender Children?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bravo! What a warm, considered and open-minded OP.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Better they can be helped from a young age than go through the already troublesome teenage years trapped in the wrong body.

There is no "wrong body", only a wrong mind. A rise if 400% in six years cannot possibly be caused by an evolutionary change.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-32037397

Crazy, just crazy! Eight and six years old! Responsible parents?

Just looneys.

Given this post and your other thread about paternity leave I suspect you don't have children. As a parent I would do anything to make my children happy ( obviously under normal rules ) and this looks like parents who actually had enough of a bond with their children to spot they were unhappy and why. Surely that's a good thing ? Besides, how exactly does it affect your life ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Better they can be helped from a young age than go through the already troublesome teenage years trapped in the wrong body.

The conversation probably went something like this:

Sexual Counsellor: When did you first start to get feelings that you might be a girl in a boy's body?

Elder Child: When my mother told me that I might be.

Sexual Counsellor: And when did you start to get similar feelings?

Younger Child: When my friend told me that he/she had them.

Total fxxking joke! Kids of six really have no sense of sexuality, unless imposed on them by society around them. That could be wider society in general, or their more localised society, ie. their family. Those children should be on an at risk list from their own parents.

Last edited:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
There is no "wrong body", only a wrong mind. A rise if 400% in six years cannot possibly be caused by an evolutionary change.

Today's society is much more aware and accepting of LGBT people and issues. I'd wager the rise is down to people feeling more safe and comfortable in society to be able to do something as opposed to struggling through life miserable as they would have twenty/thirty/forty years ago.

They didn't choose to be born the wrong gender. They did choose to do something about it and good on them I say.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you really are a horrible nasty little **** sometimes

im no PC type of person on these issues but science and medicine is a great help,so before judging these kids or the parents take a moment to read this

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gender-dysphoria/Pages/Causes.aspx

makes you look like a ****

image.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Total fxxking joke! Kids of six really have no sense of sexuality, unless imposed on them by society around them. That could be wider society in general, or their more localised society, ie. their family. Those children should be on an at risk list from their own parents.

Stop being a dick. You clearly rarely have any interaction with children and as for putting the children of loving and caring parents on the 'at risk list' - really, utter lunacy. I'll ask again, how have these parents actions affected YOU ? Ah, they haven't .... you're just being a bigoted tw@t.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
yep your original comment even with a picture makes you look like a ####

You need to calm yourself. It's a differing opinion, show some maturity and act like an adult. Getting all sweary at this hour, I don't know! Not quite as tolerant as you'd like us to believe eh.

Getting all hysterical over something so trivial. Have you considered the idea you may have been born a woman?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You need to calm yourself. It's a differing opinion, show some maturity and act like an adult. Getting all sweary at this hour, I don't know! Not quite as tolerant as you'd like us to believe eh.

Getting all hysterical over something so trivial. Have you considered the idea you may have been born a woman?

its trivial? says the idiot who didnt even bother to read the original link

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The conversation probably went something like this:

Sexual Counsellor: When did you first start to get feelings that you might be a girl in a boy's body?

Elder Child: When my mother told me that I might be.

Sexual Counsellor: And when did you start to get similar feelings?

Younger Child: When my friend told me that he/she had them.

Sexuality and gender aren't the same thing.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You didn't watch Louis Theroux then? It's good to know the NHS are helping these people.
Indeed. However it's something else that the NHS didn't have to deal with in 1945. It's why I hate the NHS being used as a political football or something that could be fixed if only we'd spend more money on it. (Sorry, nothing to do with the thread)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have neither read the link nor seen the Louis Theroux show. I did, however, read the below article a few weeks back:

https://medium.com/synapse/a-letter-to-my-son-jacob-on-his-5th-birthday-96690945af1f

As such, I do believe that very young kids can and do know that something 'is not right' and I applaud those who try and make things better for them.

I encourage anyone to read the article in that link above to try and understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here