Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage is a Palace fan

It really doesn't matter how many times you beat Man City, you can just never live that down :ffsparr:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
UKIP - Unelectable Kvnt Is Palace?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
It really doesn't matter how many times you beat Man City, you can just never live that down :ffsparr:

I don't normally get involved in all this petty shit but if you honestly think that Farage claiming he's a Palace fan trumps beating the current Premier champions 2-1 after you've just been beaten by Rotherham leaves me lost for words.

Apologies to all sensible Brighton fans but really?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
M
I don't normally get involved in all this petty shit but if you honestly think that Farage claiming he's a Palace fan trumps beating the current Premier champions 2-1 after you've just been beaten by Rotherham leaves me lost for words.

Apologies to all sensible Brighton fans but really?

I think it was probably fairly tongue in cheek.

T
Just re-read it.

If you say so.

:)

Surely you'd have to concede there is now very real justification to referring to you all as "the Nigels"?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Just re-read it.

If you say so.

:)

That's how I read it,, anyway.
And as a lifelong Albion fan - first match attended in 1967 - I have no great problem with Palace.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
To be honest if we'd just beaten the reigning champions in front of a packed and noisy crowd whilst the team who laughingly claim to be our rivals had just lost 1-0 away at Rotherham I'd put up with Adolf Hitler as the chair of the Supporters' Club.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's certainly come to something when this is the best you can throw at us .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought God took a holiday, but he's on a ****ing sabbatical.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A recent decline in the opinion polls for UKIP has been linked to Farage owning up to support Crystal Palace with many voters saying that although they would put up with his comments on immigrants with HIV being a Palace fan was totally unacceptable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here