Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora - it is time!

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I have not ever been in favour of re-signing Bobby worried that his Halo might slip but I firmly believe it is time! Not sure how the figures stack up but we with have had five strikers plus wingers on between £10k and £25k a week each who have not managed ten goals between them. I think Bobby will be a free agent at the end of the season and he will score 20 goals minimum in the championship next year. Thus at even £50k a week but no transfer fee, he represents sound value compared to what we have had in the last two years and there will be great merchandising potential too.

This next contract will probably be his last and I am sure that two years at a place where he is adored would be very attractive to him too.

Bobby could also help bring through the youngsters and help get the best out of Baldock.

I always thought that it would be a retrograde step, him coming back but he is one of the best strikers we have ever had and two years to finish his playing career at the Albion would be the filip we all need. TBH he could still go to MLS after that if he wanted to.

Perhaps we shouldn't go back but since we lost Murray, we have had no one remotely in his class and we have had a number of strikers who have cost us £500k+.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have not ever been in favour of re-signing Bobby worried that his Halo might slip but I firmly believe it is time! Not sure how the figures stack up but we with have had five strikers plus wingers on between £10k and £25k a week each who have not managed ten goals between them. I think Bobby will be a free agent at the end of the season and he will score 20 goals minimum in the championship next year. Thus at even £50k a week but no transfer fee, he represents sound value compared to what we have had in the last two years and there will be great merchandising potential too.

This next contract will probably be his last and I am sure that two years at a place where he is adored would be very attractive to him too.

Bobby could also help bring through the youngsters and help get the best out of Baldock.

I always thought that it would be a retrograde step, him coming back but he is one of the best strikers we have ever had and two years to finish his playing career at the Albion would be the filip we all need. TBH he could still go to MLS after that if he wanted to.

Perhaps we shouldn't go back but since we lost Murray, we have had no one remotely in his class and we have had a number of strikers who have cost us £500k+.

Ulloa?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think it's time for bo bo. Goodnight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
QPR need to get relegated first.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would be an excellent move to have him back as one of the 4 strikers.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's amazing how according to NSC there aren't any footballers (and managers) on the whole planet, other than those that have previously played for the Albion.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

never,never go back .......................fact

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I would love the old zamora back. But he don't exist anymore, just a shadow of what was.
lets find the next zomora.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here