Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What about the midnight drive to A&E with his son in his arms ? Bit difficult to do that now with the amount of A&E's he has shut down

Quite. It no doubt mentions the "fantastic" staff who looked his son. I wonder how many of them still have their jobs?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"Samantha Cameron: pain of son Ivan’s death will never go"

It won't if your husband continues to drag it into the public arena every time someone questions his non-commitment to the NHS.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Samantha Cameron: pain of son Ivan’s death will never go"

It won't if your husband continues to drag it into the public arena every time someone questions his non-commitment to the NHS.

That's actually, and painfully, accurate.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You absolute , 100% slags, you know no shame with this cheap , UNANSWERABLE slander, I hope what goes around comes around, i doubt it though , none of you sound capable of fathering children.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Are there no depths a politician will stoop to for a vote.
He said the same last time then went back on his word, twice so far this time to make us believe he will save the NHS and now his wife is joining in.
They must be very desperate to use poor Ivan as a soundbite for a promise he has no intention of keeping.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
You are all frankly deluded if you believe the NHS as it is will be sustainable going forward. You could double the budget, and it wouldn't be enough. We have a growing, and an increasingly elderly population, we pay for cosmetic surgery, sex-change operations, very expensive HIV/Maternity/Hepatitis etc treatment for foreigners who never have and never will pay anything into it. You may not like it, but rationing and/or charging for some elements of the NHS is inevitable unless we are all happy to pay an extra 4/5p in the pound in tax.

Am I happy about this ? Of course not, but the NHS has morphed into something much bigger than it's founders envisaged. It cannot continue to provide everything it does, free at the point of use, without a hefty increase in funding. That either comes from cutting other services/departments, increased tax or increased borrowing. there is no easy fix.

I also agree though that Cameron continually going on about his son's treatment is distasteful

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You absolute , 100% slags, you know no shame with this cheap , UNANSWERABLE slander, I hope what goes around comes around, i doubt it though , none of you sound capable of fathering children.

No.

No-one could failed to be moved by his son's story, whether they approve of his politics or not. And no-one has attempted to denigrate this.

However, uncomfortable as my natural sensitivities are, I believe that people are right to question the motive of its place in the election campaign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here