Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COG after the game

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He had showered early after H/T substitution and was leaving same time as we were filing out.

Seemed a bit shy but happy to pose for photos with a few fans. When asked why he had been substituted diplomatically said "I have no idea". His partner was with him and she seemed a bit more angry about it. A few fans did make negative comments about Leon Best to him but COG just deflected the criticism.

Decision did seem a bit bizarre as COG was given no support or supply.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Best wasn't too bad when he came on, certainly better than CMS.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He had showered early after H/T substitution and was leaving same time as we were filing out.

Seemed a bit shy but happy to pose for photos with a few fans. When asked why he had been substituted diplomatically said "I have no idea". His partner was with him and she seemed a bit more angry about it. A few fans did make negative comments about Leon Best to him but COG just deflected the criticism.

Should asked have his partner how he managed to score with her.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

This seemed clear from the radio commentary and yet second half they appeared to push Kayal forward so that Best wasn't isolated....puzzling

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He obviously took the opportunity to 'fix' the bus... yeah I'll give you a reason to take me off Hughtang heh heh heh etc. Oh but Chris, I was with the fans, I was backing you 100% boss... yeah right you traitorous bus nobbling bugger.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Chris, it was Bestie, he did it... I mean was he actually on the pitch for the last 15mins?!? Ask yerself that Chrisy boy.

Stoneclad.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Radio was generally quite positive about Best & a few that went have said he did OK. I'd start him on Friday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[/B]

This seemed clear from the radio commentary and yet second half they appeared to push Kayal forward so that Best wasn't isolated....puzzling

Kayal was deployed in an attacking roll in the second half, and we looked a lot better for it. During the first half we defended too deep.. Again..

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

COG is a model pro but is not good enough for a team with genuine promotion aspirations. He's too slow and generally has little confidence on the ball, hence all those lay-offs he hammers backs 20 yards whenever he receives the ball. He's not the answer and we really need to move on, and the same is probably true of Best and CMS too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here