Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meltdown

MoanMoanMoan

Apr 6, 2015
Incredible, simply incredible.

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.

Jan 30, 2008

I've heard bad things about this forum and Brighton fans, they were not wrong. Absolutely incredible scenes when you lose on this forum, yet you gloat like you're the best thing like sliced bread when you win. What a dreadful bunch you really are!

Constantly slamming teams support and degrading everyone, as you THINK you are the perfect club with outstanding support, at that stadium that looks like something out of legoland. You may fill out the stadium, but my word isn't it a soulless bowl of silence? I don't get why half of you think it's loud? I know having to watch a dreadful team week in, week out must be hard, but the atmosphere is appalling, don't kid yourselves.

The sooner you get back in League Onem the better. it's a shame it doesn't look like it will be happening this season, hopefully next season if you're playing Leon Best still.

You also call for Hughton's head, when he has to work with a simply awful squad. He has done what has been asked of him to get you out of the relegation zone, which he has achieved, yet you still moan? Crazy. I don't get why you feel you should be achieving something in this division? You are a League One club who has over achieved for the past six years.

I dread to think what Bournemouth will do to you on TV in a few weeks, hopefully they batter you and Ince & Kayal will realise they need to move to a bigger club. Your owner Bloom will then lose all his money on the poker table, then fingers crossed you get liquidated - vile club with pathetic fans.

Surprisingly not a Palace fan, just a football fan, telling you that you are a horrible bunch that need to get real.
must be Palace he's done a runner :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

You seem like a nice lad. Are the piles playing up?

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Perhaps you should stop generalising what every brighton fan is thinking based on a few comments you read on here. Most people don't give a crap and see the club has more positives going for it than negatives.

What a total KNOB

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Perhaps you should stop generalising what every brighton fan is thinking based on a few comments you read on here. Most people don't give a crap and see the club has more positives going for it than negatives.

Not I, Mr Moanmoanmoan has me summed up.
Quite scary really, he must of seen the result of my recent online personality test?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here