Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Marathon App

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The best marathon app around is available to download now if anyone is interested. If you want to be tracked just post your bib number and we can track your progress on the day, Good luck to all

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The best marathon app around is available to download now if anyone is interested. If you want to be tracked just post your bib number and we can track your progress on the day, Good luck to all

It even covers the rank amateurs / lightweights doing the 10k!

If any of the regulars on the running thread want to PM me their bib number I'll track you and give you a big cheer. Planning on being at Beach Village for a good, long time.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England

If any of the regulars on the running thread want to PM me their bib number I'll track you and give you a big cheer. Planning on being at Beach Village for a good, long time.

I'm 10250, going to need all the cheers I can get this year...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
I should add I'm doing the 10k which is off at 8.30 and should be done and dusted by 10. Beach Village should be well populated and oiled by the time the Kenyans come striding in, I'm not a professional stalker.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
8029. Not 100% sure I'll do it yet but seem to be recovering ok so most likely will get there and have a plod, no pb planned though

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk

Lol can't diss the 10k distance it's an absolute beast if raced properly from gun to tap. Running a marathon is a huge achievement.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If all goes to plan I will be 1 second in front of Tony in 3:44:59. If it doesn't I will be half an hour behind him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Lol can't diss the 10k distance it's an absolute beast if raced properly from gun to tap. Running a marathon is a huge achievement.

Well I'm 2115. If you want to see how a formerly overweight 43 year old who's been running since January interprets that beast then give me an add!!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Well I'm 2115. If you want to see how a formerly overweight 43 year old who's been running since January interprets that beast then give me an add!!

Will do for sure! Saying your a formally overweight 43 year old I'm expecting great things from you! First year i haven't been down to watch or run myself. Gutted!! It's a brilliant day.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's a bit confusing that there are the same set of numbers for the 10k.

I'm assuming everyone who has put their bib number on the thread so far is doing the marathon apart from Guinness Boy.

I might pop down to watch again this year, just to remind myself that I was right to retire from marathon running two years ago!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here