Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When all is said and done, we have been proper horseshit this season

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
A few highlights for me though:

The signing of Kayal who is prem quality.
The loan and hopefully perm deal for Halford who is class.
Ince's tackling.

That is all.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bolton home was decent . Beating Derby , ipswich and Leeds very enjoyable . A semi good goal difference for a poor side . Can't recall much else . Can't remember a season where have limped to so many poor defeats when was genuine hope may get a result

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lest we forget, we were proper horseshit last season also. That play-off place was a TRAVESTY, which was pretty much confirmed as soon as the semi-final first leg kicked off.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Lest we forget, we were proper horseshit last season also. That play-off place was a TRAVESTY, which was pretty much confirmed as soon as the first leg kicked off.
We made the playoffs A totally different type of horseshit and one that I would welcome back with joy in my heart

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Lest we forget, we were proper horseshit last season also. That play-off place was a TRAVESTY, which was pretty much confirmed as soon as the semi-final first leg kicked off.

The league table at the end of a season does not lie , you Finish were you deserve to be . We were very good away from home last season . and deserved sixth place . We had too many injuries in the play offs , Crofts Stephens etc all injured
This season has been a nightmare because we sold all our best players replaced them with players who were not as good and employed probably the worse manager we have ever had

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
For me the difference this year is that I've sat at the Amex quite simply frustrated and bored so much more this season than
any of the past few seasons.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I very much enjoyed doubling Leeds.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Frankly ridiculous statement, you don't get in the play-offs if you are horseshit. Semi-final first leg, as far as I remember we gave Derby a good game until Upson gave away a penalty (and even after), guess I must have been wrong.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Did you miss Arsenal Game???? Ipswich Game (brilliant)??????

That makes it even worse and frustrating for me because it shows that we have the players and manager to be able to put a good performance together.
I have always thought we are not horseshit, mid table at least but the games against the so called poorer teams have been shocking.
I have no idea why we have been so poor because, as above, on occasions we have been very good.Its a strange game.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'm still happy in my seat. New stadia, training facility, Premier pirates signing up our best..it all takes its toll.
We were 20 minutes from falling out the league, some tw@t sold our ground, etc etc.

Jeez...these are HAPPY days.
What's up with you? Patience, better times WILL come.

Jan 30, 2008
Stuck firmly in the sand. Ostrich style.
I MADE A COMMENT ON A THREAD THE OTHER WEEK ABOUT SORTING THE MEN FROM THE BOYS IN THIS TEAM AND WHO HAS THE BOTTLE TO STAY UP , LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE WISE WORDS, SEEN IT HAPPEN BEFORE AND TEAMS JUST FALL APART
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here