Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins promises to leave the UK if Labour get elected,

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...liband-the-battle-for-number-10-10138526.html

The Sun columnist and troll-for-hire made a pledge on Twitter to leave the UK if Labour get elected this year.

Tweeting during the heated Battle for Number 10 leaders’ interviews with David Cameron and Miliband on Channel 4yesterday, she posted:

If this man is Prime Minister I will leave the UK. This man is not Great Britain. This is Russell Brand in a chuffing suit #Battle4Number10

Most compelling reason yet to vote Labour :moo:

Let's get the talentless troll out of the UK!

D

Deleted member 22389

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...liband-the-battle-for-number-10-10138526.html

The Sun columnist and troll-for-hire made a pledge on Twitter to leave the UK if Labour get elected this year.

Tweeting during the heated Battle for Number 10 leaders’ interviews with David Cameron and Miliband on Channel 4yesterday, she posted:

If this man is Prime Minister I will leave the UK. This man is not Great Britain. This is Russell Brand in a chuffing suit #Battle4Number10

Most compelling reason yet to vote Labour :moo:

Let's get the talentless troll out of the UK!

Katie Hopkins make me laugh.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who's Katie Hopkins ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Oh God...

Cue all those 'what was that bang?' jokes. Please, people, have some dignity.

This was said about two weeks ago.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is old news but hilarious. One of the great rules of living in a democracy is to accept the result of a legitimate vote without question. For Katie to feel that democracy has failed unless she gets the result she requires is incredibly selfish and ignorant, " Magna Carta ? Did she die in Vain ? "

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sh*t - a choice between a disfunctional, hand waving, moronic, out of touch idiot and a disfunctional, hand waving, moronic, out of touch bitch ..... oh the excitement !!! Both equally vile individuals IMHO.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come the glorious day I bet she doesn't.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone who states they are going to leave should be forced to abide by their promise and then we'd see who is all mouth

I think Phil Collins tried this trick many years ago, he already had at least 2 homes abroad when he said it !

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
With these non-celebrities, it is threads like this and chatter about them generally which gives them life. It convinces publishers to give them book deals, TV appearances and so forth because they are "money" due to their controversy.

Here's the solution. Turn your back, fold your arms and people like this will disappear very, very quickly when their heat dies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here