Votes: 161 74.5%
  • No BIN him

Votes: 55 25.5%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Ok, he steadied the ship after the mess left by Hyppia but we've put in some right dismal performances since he has been here and today joins that list, the transfer policy is still a SHAMBLE with the likes of Best and Ledesma a TOTAL waste of space.

I have my doubts that he is the man to get us to the TOP 6 and better to cut our losses and get a NEW manager in, maybe a URUGUAYAN ?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
I believe he is the man to take us forward. It's the hierarchy that makes the manager's job here difficult.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Most will say yes naturally....But it's a NO for me as he's mostly to negative and he makes substitutions well late.
He can't motivate best who he brought in either and best is costing us a small fortune grrrrr.

It's early days but we play the same dismal boring infective system that has many players out of position...Time will tell though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hughton has kept us up this season and deserves a crack at building his own team next season. Gets my full support.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Hughton has kept us up this season and deserves a crack at building his own team next season. Gets my full support.

This. He can only be judged when he has built HIS team and not inherited this god awful mess from last summer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Definitely fence for me. He doesn't inspire me but I doubt he'll do too badly either. Not sure he'll have what it takes to turn us into challengers. I hope between him and whoever else is now involved in recruitment that we can now find a couple of decent Championship strikers...PLEASE. This season has seen our worst strike force in over a decade, useless and clueless.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Voted Yes but I am on the fence. Have said for a few weeks that I'm uncertain.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yes .............but it will be next season

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No..he can bloody well feck off and take that idiot number 2 with him.

Bring back poyet Now!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very much fence. He has done alright, but no more than I would had expected any competent manager to do. big pre-season for both him and the club, hopefully the signings are more kayal than best.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He's the man in charge, he needs a summer of getting his own team together. We need to get behind him and support him. To judge him on this season is silly. He's had a shower of shite to work with.

D

Deleted member 2719

Needs two seasons to be judged, not four months.

Four months is plenty for me, most managers I would give a full season I even had more patience for Sami, the problem was he was unknown. Unfortunately we all know what Hughton's about.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It would be utter lunacy to go into another summer searching for a new manager, he has to be allowed a summer and next season at the very least, however as others have said have my doubts over some of his tactics and decisions.

That said, his primary job was to keep us up, and IF he does that, then he's fulfilled the first part of his brief. With a better attacking line up, hopefully he can be more adventurous with his tactics.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fairly positive YES - unless he offers that disinterested chancer Leon Best a contract over the Summer. In which case his managerial judgement is fatally flawed and I'd want him OUT!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here