Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Mr Hughton and the Brighton Player

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What was wrong with Player?

Sounded ok to me. Much better commentary but a shame about the performance!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Did anyone really expect more than a point anyway?
No goals was as good as expected to be fair....Next season will be simular as hughton signs 5 defensive players???

D

Deleted member 2719

Surely it can't be Hughton fault he knows his onions.
Just wished he knew his shallots.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No goals was as good as expected to be fair....Next season will be simular as hughton signs 5 defensive players???
I expect the players to make an effort in front of 1,000 fans who won't have the luxury of a short trip to Doncaster and a nice flight home to Sussex where they can count their fortunes while we add up the cost of another away trip.

D

Deleted member 2719

Rumour has it the policy is he is after a big red double decker and some chocks.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I expect the players to make an effort in front of 1,000 fans who won't have the luxury of a short trip to Doncaster and a nice flight home to Sussex where they can count their fortunes while we add up the cost of another away trip.
So it's blaming the players and not hughton?
Hughton's job is to motivate the players...He obviously got best in and look how motivated he is? Worrying don't you think????

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Probably showered,changed,fed and now on way to the airport laughing and joking having forgotten about the result and performance already wankers that they are.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So it's blaming the players and not hughton?
Hughton's job is to motivate the players...He obviously got best in and look how motivated he is? Worrying don't you think????
I blamed him on another thread but he seems exempt from criticism, no different today from Birminham away when people got upset when the crowd told Hyypia he didn't know what he was doing.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hughton needs to sub calderwood and himself and let Jones run this team.
No I am not joking, can you see me laughing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Probably showered,changed,fed and now on way to the airport laughing and joking having forgotten about the result and performance already wankers that they are.

Should make them yomp home with all their kit.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I feel sorry for those that turn up just to watch the football, that actual game is probably the worst part of the day! Its all about the drinking[emoji482]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here