Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blimey dealing with car insurers has changed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone tapped into the back of my car this morning, breaking my rear light casing.

She almost instantly told her insurers, who called and text me.

I got back in touch.
By virtue of the nature of the claim they offered me £300 to get the job done, 10 minutes on the phone, end of claim. The money will arrive in my bank account tomorrow.

It all seems rather straight forward (assuming I can get a new light for less than £300).

How long has claiming been this easy?
I was expecting a 2 week ball ache with an unsatisfactory outcome.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Change your number. For at least the next ten years you'll be fending off calls offering to help you claim for the personal injury you suffered.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Change your number. For at least the next ten years you'll be fending off calls offering to help you claim for the personal injury you suffered.

The hell with that! Claim I say!
I got a text the other day telling me they had precisely £4685 waiting for me as a result of my accident. I texted back asking where and when should I have the accident but they haven't replied yet :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As it stands I'll accept that as the pay-off for the whole bump being done and dusted inside 10 minutes.

Although ask me again in a few weeks, and I'd imagine my opinion will be somewhat different.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here