• QPR vs West Brom

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
2747D76700000578-0-image-a-78_1428160663697.jpg

Amazing to see Bobby rolling back the clock with his goal yesterday, just been watching MOTD2 and I couldn't believe that goal but was it better than his Halifax or Huddersfield?

[YT]ZUlJ-5t4x0E[/YT]

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I fell off my seat into the aisle when BZ scored that goal against Halifax. It was, and still is, the best goal I've ever seen live. Better still I met him after the game and he signed my Zamora shirt (look left) in the hospitality Porta-kabin at The Withdean. A marvellous day all round!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bobby was great goal poacher, could head and use both feet he was one of the best strikers the club had, however Little Peter Ward was great and watching both of them was a pleasure. We had other very good strikers but they don't stand out as much as Bobby and Peter.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Halifax for me. A over the shoulder, semi blind volley into the far corner is a thing of beauty. So was his goal vs. West Brom, but Halifax was more so.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The goal against Halifax I could watch over and over, top drawer.

Just watched the video of all his goals again, so many good headers and beating the offside trap, joy to watch.

His goal V Bury away 1/12/01 is also a very good goal. It was nice to see him scoring on MOTD for QPR.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Like many, I was right behind the Halifax volley. Absolutely outstanding strike, and the reaction as well is pretty special - he barely even celebrates probably the best goal scored at Withdean. :bowdown:

It brought back a lot of happy memories seeing Bobby roll back the clock with his screamer on saturday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have problems remembering isolated goals and against whom from days gone by so have gone for the most recent which showed great skill and execution. The pundits raved about Charlie Adams but that was made possible by an error by the keeper, being so far off his line and as such I rated BZ s as better.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Zamora, Ward and Michael Robinson. Best 3 Albion strikers? Anyone else in that bracket? Can't think of any.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sign him up, Tony !

( and bring back Leo whilst you are at it ).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here