Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre Season

King Kayal

Mar 22, 2015
Any rumours who were going to play? Just looking forward to when this season is finally over lol

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have often wondered why we dont go to Spain for intensive pre.season physical training to tone our fitness levels then go to Scotland for 3 games finishing up with a difficult game aganst good opposition in weather conditions we are likely to encountrer rather than searing heat.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pre Season is generally wasted with many new signings not signed up until late August.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have often wondered why we dont go to Spain for intensive pre.season physical training to tone our fitness levels then go to Scotland for 3 games finishing up with a difficult game aganst good opposition in weather conditions we are likely to encountrer rather than searing heat.

Jet off to Ecuador for some training at high altitude and spread our fan club west.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Preseason camp is in France I believe - [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] knows where, I forgot, but it came up in conversation with CH at the sponsors dinner. Don't know about pre-season friendlies.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The key to a productive pre season is to have most of the squad assembled before it starts.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There isn't any good opposition in Scotland.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Preseason camp is in France I believe - [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] knows where, I forgot, but it came up in conversation with CH at the sponsors dinner. Don't know about pre-season friendlies.

Tignes in the Espace Killy is where they are heading, when I lived there both Lyon and the French National team would do altitude training there :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here