Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Someone Please Explain

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
First we had the huddle, which I cant see the point of and it annoys me that we now do it. Now we have players before the game, especially in the Premier, high fiveing and cuddling each other as if they haven't seen each other for years just before kick off. I am also baffled at the the two fingers and look up to the sky when a player scores, misses, goes onto the pitch or leaves the pitch. Thank you moan over.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And why do they and the manager keep talking to each other? They've had plenty of time all week to discuss position and tactics. When they're on the field they should shut up, keep their heads down and just get on with the job.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
First we had the huddle, which I cant see the point of and it annoys me that we now do it. Now we have players before the game, especially in the Premier, high fiveing and cuddling each other as if they haven't seen each other for years just before kick off. I am also baffled at the the two fingers and look up to the sky when a player scores, misses, goes onto the pitch or leaves the pitch. Thank you moan over.

Seems to be a clear common theme here: footballers are KNOBS.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Has anyone here ever been in a footballers' huddle? What on earth do they all say that couldn't have been said in the dressing room?
(Well, apart from agreeing that the manager's a complete $£*&^%, of course)

It all looks so bloody girly and, frankly, well, silly. Besides, our quickest-conceded goals this season have all followed a full-on, Agincourt-strength huddle. So, what's the point of huddling?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Thinking of changing my avatar name to TEN PINTS OF GUINNESS :drink: :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe worth noting, for reasons of cringeworthiness, that the Albion Team Huddle follows directly on from the Stockdale Series Of Individual Man Cuddles.Sake! :rolleyes:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Maybe worth noting, for reasons of cringeworthiness, that the Albion Team Huddle follows directly on from the Stockdale Series Of Individual Man Cuddles.Sake! :rolleyes:

Our team is made out of BALSA WOOD ------ did you see Stephens limp wrist bandage:safeway:

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Seems to be a clear common theme here: footballers are KNOBS.

Not just knobs, but also, as with many fans, like SHEEP. Hence the following:

Copying each other by tattooing every inch of their arms,
Spending their money on silly hair styles
Buying ridiculous third team strips
Singing songs that they heard their rivals singing the week before
Kissing shirt badges
Starting repetitive threads about keeping pets because they think they are being funny.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
At least footballers only do it once a game , i watched that rugby thing last week and they must of done it 10 times during the game , pansies .

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone see Tim Krul congratulating Jermaine Defoe in the tunnel at half-time? I bet the Geordies loved that.

One of them was picking his nose too.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Thinking of changing my avatar name to TEN PINTS OF GUINNESS :drink: :thumbsup:
Just as a casual observer reading this site quite often, it does seem you are obsessed with drinking booze, and after been attacked by stewards at the last game, maybe the AA might be a good option to visit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here