Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkish bath

Dear sages of NSC.

My daughter has requested a full on Turkish bath for her birthday.

Google has proved fruitless for any in or around Brighton.

Anyone know of one?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dear sages of NSC.

My daughter has requested a full on Turkish bath for her birthday.

Google has proved fruitless for any in or around Brighton.

So you Googled for fat, sweaty men in the Brighton area willing to massage you in the bath.

Talk us through how that went.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Has your daughter fully researched what a proper Turkish bath entails? Having had a genuine one in Turkey on a Stag week I can endorse how it does clear your hangover. A hairy great bloke throwing you around and cracking joints you never knew you had was enlightening verging on the terrifying!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Has your daughter fully researched what a proper Turkish bath entails? Having had a genuine one in Turkey on a Stag week I can endorse how it does clear your hangover. A hairy great bloke throwing you around and cracking joints you never knew you had was enlightening verging on the terrifying!

Although there is a difference between a Turkish massage and Turkish bath, and a hairy great bloke and a great hairy bloke.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

You are about 104 years too late :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's a nice one in Bayswater - the Porchester. It's not too pricey (by London standards) and has saunas as well (it's the place where I shared a sauna with Bjork). There's also one near Old Street.

Best ones in the UK are the ones in Harrogate but the best I've been to are in Budapest - worth booking the flight just to go to them

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Went to one in Budapest. 2 fat hairy blokes opposite us. Mate put his head under water and noticed they were whacking each other off!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here