Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A huge thankyou to the generous people of NSC.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've hit my target of raising £1,500 for Alzheimer's Society in running the Brighton Marathon next week, in no small part to the kindness of people here.

As a way of saying thankyou, I have TWO signed Albion shirts for the two people who guess my finishing time (and you don't have to have sponsored me to enter).

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0230.JPG

Shirt 1 has been signed by 15 players, is from the current season, sadly not including the Derry Pele himself and is a LARGE.

Shirt 2 has been signed by 18 players, is from 2004 and, being from the Tank himself, Sir Guy Butters, is XXXL.

The person who gets the time closest has the first choice, and the second closest the other shirt.

To give you some help, my fastest half marathon time is 1:57:19 ( although I ran one yesterday and it took 2:06:55), the furthest I have run is 20 miles and that took 3.23.26.

If anyone is coming to view the marathon next week, I'll be wearing number 7311, feel free to abuse me at will, we Nazi jackbooted mods need some stick.

The Brighton Marathon App can be downloaded for IOS or Android if you want to follow anyone on the course.

If anyone else wants to support the Alzheimer's Society via sponsorship, you can donate here

https://www.justgiving.com/Kieran-Maguire/

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
2:03;49

Good luck mate and stay injury free.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Wow, that's incredibly generous EP.

I will sort out some sponsorship from my Company, Albion Economics, when back in the office this week.

4'57'35".

Good Luck!

PG

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good luck. I've been following and communicating with you from the start of your training and I've loved your attitude. Have a great day and enjoy it. 3:59.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
3 days, 17 hours and two minutes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here