Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Election Betting Tips

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
For those that like a punt during the election.
No binfest please and no judgement of people giving tips/opinions.......feel free to argue if you think the odds are crap

If you have become aware of some odds that offer the NSC punter a fighting chance or a good outside bet share on here

ill start off

was made aware of Bermondsey & Old Southwark
Simon Hughes lib dem still a fav with the bookies,1/2 but polls constantly saying possible labour gain......goodish odds 6/4 across the board backing labour

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
polls and betting odds seem to diverge alot. a while back there was an article about a chap or syndicate that bet heavily on political events with ridiculously high success, to the point of the article that they know more than the pollsters. but they are backing a conservative majority and that just seems daft.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
polls and betting odds seem to diverge alot. a while back there was an article about a chap or syndicate that bet heavily on political events with ridiculously high success, to the point of the article that they know more than the pollsters. but they are backing a conservative majority and that just seems daft.

I don't know if it's as daft as it sounds. It's been shown in the past (1992 for example) that, for some unknown reason, people don't like saying they are going to vote for the present incumbent; perhaps they are thinking the Conservatives haven't done very well and have made mistakes and they shouldn't vote for them but....

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I don't know if it's as daft as it sounds. It's been shown in the past (1992 for example) that, for some unknown reason, people don't like saying they are going to vote for the present incumbent; perhaps they are thinking the Conservatives haven't done very well and have made mistakes and they shouldn't vote for them but....

I have a feeling you may be right, I reckon it could be a twenty seat majority, unfortunately

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The leader of the Green Party knocked on my door this afternoon. I might vote for them now... unless Cameron, Miliband and Clegg come a-calling to influence my vote.

F.A.R, A.G.E. shouldn't bother. I hear his team has venereal disease.

At least his dog doesn't go hungry.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

'92 was hilarious. The Nuremburg (Sheffield) Rally was just epic. Feels a bit like '92 all over again, complete with Labour leader that just hasn't got "it".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here