Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Adam

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If that was from a star like Beckham they would be creaming themselves again. Adams gets a good improvisation.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I read last week that he doesn't want to move to Real sociedad in Spain because he thinks Stoke is a lovely place !?!?

As the song goes "Stoke's a shithole, we wanna go home "

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Somewhat immaterial now ?

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Stockdale wanders a little far forwards for my liking.He nearly got caught out yesterday.

The new style of football with high defensive lines and the keeper playing as a sweeper as well for through balls. Risk you take. That's a one in a million goal though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I heard that Bobbys goal for QPR today was more than a little special too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He'll never beat the volley at Withdean against Hull (?)

Halifax at home. Have to say I think his goal yesterday is the best of his career and trumps anything scored for us.

Halifax (h) Bury (a) Huddersfield (a) would be my personal Albion Bobby goals closely followed by Orient (a) which was a great move including a Paul Brooker back heel for the assist.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Best thing about the Charlie Adam goal was the tongue-in-cheek comment by Alan Shearer (I think) on MoTD last night:

Talking through a replay - as Adam received a short pass from Walters deep inside his own half before smashing it over the keeper's head from 60 yards - Shearer said, "great assist there from Jonathan Walters."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here