Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You were unlucky today

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Great view from the WSU, not sure how you didn't score at least one goal from the 10 minute onslaught before half time. A game won against the run of play by a substitution which was never Hughton's strong point with us. Thought the goal destroyed your confidence and had you converted one of the earlier chances you'd have won the game. Defo need a clinical striker.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Great view from the WSU, not sure how you didn't score at least one goal from the 10 minute onslaught before half time. A game won against the run of play by a substitution which was never Hughton's strong point with us. Thought the goal destroyed your confidence and had you converted one of the earlier chances you'd have won the game. Defo need a clinical striker.

:moo: are you for real:ohmy:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Disagree. Norwich deserved to win overall I thought, we huffed and puffed but offered nothing really. They could have been 3 up after half hour, we didn't play badly as such just no cutting edge and changes were made too late..

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Disagree. Norwich deserved to win overall I thought, we huffed and puffed but offered nothing really. They could have been 3 up after half hour, we didn't play badly though...

Yeah we were totally dominant in possession before 35 minutes but didn't really create much and crossing dreadful. Then you lot woke up and had about 5-6 opportunities including some great ones. After half time you.carried on on top until the substitution when we scored and Ruddy wasn't really tested after that. Overall I think Ruddy was the busier keeper.

Jan 30, 2008
have you got a light boy :facepalm:
regards
DR

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Totally agree Mike79 an accurate assessment of the game. With a decent striker we would have got at least a point.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Yeah we were totally dominant in possession before 35 minutes but didn't really create much and crossing dreadful. Then you lot woke up and had about 5-6 opportunities including some great ones. After half time you.carried on on top until the substitution when we scored and Ruddy wasn't really tested after that. Overall I think Ruddy was the busier keeper.

That's a fair assessment and exactly how I saw it

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Disagree. Norwich deserved to win overall I thought, we huffed and puffed but offered nothing really. They could have been 3 up after half hour, we didn't play badly as such just no cutting edge and changes were made too late..

Very kind of the OP, but I think this ^ is spot on.

All felt a bit low key today for me. I'm not too disappointed but then neither did our performance, bar a 10 minute spell, really offer any excitement either. I'll be glad when we finally pick up one more win to surely secure survival, which I think we'll do at Rotherham, and then look forward to at last having a decent Summer of backing the right manager in CH in the transfer market and hit the ground running next season for a promotion push. This season almost feels over already now in terms of interest for us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be interesting to see what would've happened had we got the penalty for Tex's legs being taken out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here