Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British transport police

Jan 30, 2008
revealed a 20% increase in football related assaults on the rail network with leeds and man utd leading the way , anyone experienced any shenanigans on their travels in the past
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Sharing a train with Millwall fans wasn't pleasent!
went to Rotherham a few years ago last game of the season , millwall were playing at Sheff utd ,turned up at st pancras and plenty of Millwall on the same train , 40 of us on the train, sat in a cartiage full of them (pre booked seats ) OB on the train, had a bit of banter with them, heard some Brighton got some grief off them on the way back though
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
remember stopping at East croydon years ago on the way back from a game and some Palace were waiting on the platform , they got on the train??? ,the days of slam doors and single carriages ................interesting:moo:
regards
DR

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Such futile ramblings from our resident hooligan in chief, the loneliness of the long distance hard man

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
remember stopping at East croydon years ago on the way back from a game and some Palace were waiting on the platform , they got on the train??? ,the days of slam doors and single carriages ................interesting:moo:
regards
DR

Riveting

Jan 30, 2008
Such futile ramblings from our resident hooligan in chief, the loneliness of the long distance hard man

You're our resident train free loader ,come on tell us a story don't be shy ,no acts of hooliganism carried out by me on any of these occasions
regards
DR

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You're our resident train free loader ,come on tell us a story don't be shy ,no acts of hooliganism carried out by me on any of these occasions
regards
DR

Your ignorance defies belief at times, there are quite a lot of "train freeloaders" on NSC or to put the term correctly people who worked or do work in the rail industry.

As aside if you did not partake in those acts of hooliganism but hint you did, what ones did you do ?

Jan 30, 2008
Your ignorance defies belief at times, there are quite a lot of "train freeloaders" on NSC or to put the term correctly people who worked or do work in the rail industry.

As aside if you did not partake in those acts of hooliganism but hint you did, what ones did you do ?
not hinting anything ,you're trying to put words in my mouth ,you've been on the train network ,stop acting all innocent
regards
DR

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
did you go to Villa???
regards
DR

I have been to Villa but I doubt my trip was as exciting or dangerous as any of yours. I was short changed in Oldham once, this is as edgy as it gets for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have been to Villa but I doubt my trip was as exciting or dangerous as any of yours. I was short changed in Oldham once, this is as edgy as it gets for me.

If it was the Villa cup game then we must assume the act of hooliganism was being locked on the train at New Street post match so the Vpalace fans at Wolves could not attacking us, I felt very tough when that happened.

Jan 30, 2008
If it was the Villa cup game then we must assume the act of hooliganism was being locked on the train at New Street post match so the Vpalace fans at Wolves could not attacking us, I felt very tough when that happened.
those tube trains aren't an easy ride at the best of times :moo:
regards
DR

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Had an incident with London Irish fans a while back ,yes rugby fans utter millie bunts from the republic of sandhurst.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here