Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ful Backs

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
A lot posted about signing strikers who can score, how about signing full backs who can defend.

Bruno and Bennett both push on well and are good players on the ball but they just can't defend, neither get close enough to attackers and allow the ball into the box far too easily. I'm not just knocking Bennett for the goal as it was great work by Redmond but players like Bridge and Ward would never have let that happen.

So in my book as well and a goal scorer for next season, two new full backs would be nice,

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Bennett had one of them days full backs have every now and again today, got roasted a fair few times and looked ponderous going forward even. That being said Texeira didn't help him at all most of the time which makes any full backs job extremely tough.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was nieve for the goal. He showed the outside and got beaten. He should have cleared the player out. Sometimes you just don't have an option.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was nieve for the goal. He showed the outside and got beaten. He should have cleared the player out. Sometimes you just don't have an option.

Before he got near the penalty box, just in front of me. The worry was that we had 2 right backs playing and still Bradley Johnson had time to make a cuppa before shooting . nobody picked him up.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Bennet isn't great at defending or attacking

Bruno isn't fit enough to do both in the same game. I wish he would head the ball & deal with it rather than play the man & let it go & hope. That's said he always shows some class touches in a game. Sadly these are infrequent & scattered between lightweight unfitness

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here