Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock - Horrer

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
SIMMO SAYS thrown out of East Stand Concourse.

After spending a couple of hours dancing and going mad with Norwich supporters at the East Stand Disco - I found myself pinned to the floor by the albion nazi stormtroopers coz my son had a E cigarette
I would point out I'm 58 but I tried to take a few out with me.
I don't give a feck what NSC posters think so get on with it:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought you were going to complain about the poor spelling on NSC.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Those heavies by the turntables were pretty scary.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I took pictures of the Albion WAFFEN SS fellas in front of the DJ 's turntable.
FFS:eek:
How do they employ these blokes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
9a5ca4e6e7f4367610da8e076eb6fad23be3d902.jpg

The Horrer! The Horrer! :eek:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I hope your son sparked up a proper oily rag when he got outside and not more of that ridiculous E fag vapour crap.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I hope your son sparked up a proper oily rag when he got outside and not more of that ridiculous E fag vapour crap.

Botty---to be honest we were just enjoying ourselves.
I congratulated Norwich fans and the post match disco was a real laugh.
However the stewards are from another planet and are just looking for some aggro.
I had four blokes trying to pin me down tonight because I asked why they were picking on my son for smoking an E cigarette.
OK, I had had a few beers but they were out of order.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok I'll play

Are E-ciggies different to regular ciggies when it comes to where they can be smoked?

I can't think of a time when I've seen them used inside.
People don't seem to use them in shops, pubs, football stadiums etc.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thought the East Lower concourse was so much more relaxed than usual tonight. We go to the East Lower every home game for a couple of beers whilst waiting for the P&R queues to go down. Normally, we're not allowed to take beer outside if we want a fag, and very rarely are away fans let in. Tonight, stewards seemed to turn a blind eye to us taking our beers outside, and there were plenty of Norwich in there.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Thought the East Lower concourse was so much more relaxed than usual tonight. We go to the East Lower every home game for a couple of beers whilst waiting for the P&R queues to go down. Normally, we're not allowed to take beer outside if we want a fag, and very rarely are away fans let in. Tonight, stewards seemed to turn a blind eye to us taking our beers outside, and there were plenty of Norwich in there.

New licence conditions, was in the pre-match brief

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

The Norwich fans were lapping it up---However some of the Brighton stewards never cracked a smile.
I would say feck off and when you get there feck off again.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Botty---to be honest we were just enjoying ourselves.
I congratulated Norwich fans and the post match disco was a real laugh.
However the stewards are from another planet and are just looking for some aggro.
I had four blokes trying to pin me down tonight because I asked why they were picking on my son for smoking an E cigarette.
OK, I had had a few beers but they were out of order.
If this is serious, I have some sympathy. There are loads of decent stewards but one or two, in my experience, are on a real power game. I experienced something of that around Christmas. 😬

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here