⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Was he playing the banjo?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Someone down and 6 coppers jumping on someone. Anyone know what happened ?

Yes, saw it. Someone got knocked over and 6 old bill jumped on someone else . Mental

Dec 29, 2011
Yes, saw it. Someone got knocked over and 6 old bill jumped on someone else . Mental

SIX policeman and a whole man on the floor?! This is worse than the darkest days of football. In the words of a BBC commentator, "It's a disgrace, it really is".

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apprently the banjoman was rugby tackled by six police men after playing the apprent banjo, while at the same time the bus was parked outside the offficial parking space

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Let's get this straight. Banjo the police dog was startled when a rather drunk lady tried to give him a chicken Balti pie. The policemen took appropriate and swift action to protect Banjo who is on a special diet. The woman was led away shouting "Where are ya" to her fellow supporters, and saying "my pies are better"and "Banjo had a lucky escape".

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I heard one man played the banjo and his mate old man bill played copper spoons as six wrestling coaches grappled a dog

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well I heard different. A banjo playing palace bus driver delivered a package and six coppers jumped on the evidence and Hughton was blamed for our impending relegation. * Pray for Sami*..........

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It wasn't a banjo. The arrest was for strumming the pink oboe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here