Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That's great, lot's more money into the clubs coffers :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just shows you how much of a lie it is when they announce a similar attendance and the ground is half empty.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
There wasn't too much to get excited about.

We had some moments, most people sit on there hands at the amex.

North stand rarely makes any noise at all. When they do sing it sounds half hearted and is hardly audible around the half way line.

The Amex really is a nice place for away teams and fans these last few seasons. Though we can twirl some scarfs to some loud music.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Gotta say today's singing was worst I have not heard for a long while
I have defended The Amex atmosphere to the hilt but today it was genuinely awful.

Being able to hear the players shouting to each other (I am in WSU) is one measure and the second is the away end singing "on our own" which is now a regular feature.

I was in a very good mood pre-match and proud of the full stadium. I remained happy with "Fanzone" which is quite good fun and would have seemed all right to Norwich.

However, the bit from 14.53 onwards was just embarrassing. Why did we get 5 minutes of "Right Here, Right Now"...? The Norwich end was full and trying to sing - we could have responded. And "Ring of Fire" has run its course - please stop it.

To top it all the eagerly anticipated singing of SBTS was returned to a muddled shambles.

Sort it out.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Agree the atmosphere was v poor today. Even a full away end hardly made any noise.

Jan 30, 2008
I have defended The Amex atmosphere to the hilt but today it was genuinely awful.

Being able to hear the players shouting to each other (I am in WSU) is one measure and the second is the away end singing "on our own" which is now a regular feature.

I was in a very good mood pre-match and proud of the full stadium. I remained happy with "Fanzone" which is quite good fun and would have seemed all right to Norwich.

However, the bit from 14.53 onwards was just embarrassing. Why did we get 5 minutes of "Right Here, Right Now"...? The Norwich end was full and trying to sing - we could have responded. And "Ring of Fire" has run its course - please stop it.

To top it all the eagerly anticipated singing of SBTS was returned to a muddled shambles.

Sort it out.
to many crash test dummies these days i'm afraid , probably the worst support we've had in years, sadly a sign of the times, just look at some of the types going to football these days ....................... honestly
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very poor today given size of crowd. The maligned 16k for a wet midweek game was much better. WSL was full of day trippers today.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
to many crash test dummies these days i'm afraid , probably the worst support we've had in years, sadly a sign of the times, just look at some of the types going to football these days ....................... honestly
regards
DR

Bit of a Twickers bank holiday crowd today, for sure. On the bridge, had to point out to a braying Henry which direction was East, as in Stand. Nevermind, we won't see their like again this season, or indeed next season before the Rugby World Cup. Hurrah!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here