Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nearly bought a ticket for today's match but

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I can't get over the fact that £42 is an absolute piss take.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I can't get over the fact that £42 is an absolute piss take.

That would appear to be one of the most expensive seats. Instead, why don't you go the Emirates and try and buy the most expensive seat there, or maybe Wembley or even the Theatre Royal!!!!

Alternatively, select a cheaper option!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you're a true fan who decides to buy a ticket on the day of the match but can't afford to sit where you prefer then you look for a cheaper option elsewhere in the ground (which saves a tenner).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Errrrrrrr Plenty in the North?????

I just counted 320 seats available at £32 across the North, South and WSU wings.

In which case £42 isn't the price for a ticket today. The OP hasn't looked hard enough or doesn't want to mix with us plebs in the cheap seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But if you exclude all the £32 seats still for sale, I still don't see why I should have to pay £42 per ticket. :facepalm:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Next season, £32 including return train ticket from as far away as Eastbourne or Worthing, will be a very fair full adult price for a big game at The Amex.

It is expensive but then so is everything these days.

Get a season ticket on monthly payments and it is obviously even more reasonable (especially for concessions).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Next season, £32 including return train ticket from as far away as Eastbourne or Worthing, will be a very fair full adult price for a big game at The Amex.

It is expensive but then so is everything these days.
Yes it'll suit many,but also plenty it doesn't suit...Many can live with £32,but £42 is just bloody ridiculous in the championship and no doubt many prem clubs are cheaper.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone got an update on the expected crowd today....?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
£42 is a lot of money for a second division football match. Is that the most expensive seats?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here