Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The traditional Easter open training session...

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Ooooops. So in retrying to get the parking to work and then there isn't a 'print' button at the bottom I've somehow ordered 3 lots of two tickets. Good job they're free!

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I have tried to add car park ticket to my order but getting the message "This event is no longer for sale".
I have sent an email to the club but not sure if they will reply in view of match day demands and 4 day bank holiday.
Therefore if anyone finds a way round can you update here...

Jul 7, 2003
Does it come in an email to print or screen dump?

email comes through later so you can print from there. Be interesting to see if they fix the parking. If not, I might just park in Stanmer Park and walk over

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone managed to get parking? I'll be annoyed if it's £5 on the day because there is plenty but none to book for free.
PS Where's the ground. Got a game this afternoon but it's been so long I've forgotten where to go. I'll use my 'Harveys' nose to get there.

Jul 7, 2003
Great service from the club. I emailed supporter services last night about the problems with booking parking. I got an email from the club this morning apologising for the problems and they sent through a parking booking for me.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Great service from the club. I emailed supporter services last night about the problems with booking parking. I got an email from the club this morning apologising for the problems and they sent through a parking booking for me.

Same as

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here