Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
marrs-l229-2370906_478x359.jpg

James Marrs
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 2nd April 2015
by Sam Garrett
It will be a new day and a new game, but both sides will set up differently and it will be a tight affair again."
James Marrs

Brighton & Hove Albion women are gearing up to battle with Lewes for the second time in the space of a week on Sunday and manager James Marrs expects it to be another closely-fought encounter.

The game will take place at the Dripping Pan, kick-off 2pm, and Albion head into the game following a 3-0 victory over their rivals at Culver Road last Sunday.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “It will be a completely different game. I think that John (Donoghue) would have looked at it and will set his team up in order to combat what we had.
“I thought it was a fairly even game last week and there wasn’t too much between the two sides, but we played the conditions better than what they did. It will be a new day and a new game, but both sides will set up differently and it will be a tight affair again.
“It’s a derby and they’re always cagey affairs so I expect another difficult encounter. If we can score another three goals and keep a clean sheet, I’ll be absolutely ecstatic.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The Seagulls manager has been delighted with side’s resurgence in form in the last couple of weeks and praised the effort of his players/
“I can’t complain too much, but we should have scored more than eight goals [v Cardiff and Lewes] with the chances that we had. But I would have bitten your hand off if you had told me we would keep two clean sheets and score eight goals a couple of weeks ago.
“The good thing is that all the goals have been shared around the team and it’s not only the strikers that are scoring. It’s the same for the clean sheets, as lots of players are working hard to keep the ball out the back of the net and it’s a collective effort at both ends.
“You need your whole team to keep clean sheets and you need your whole team to produce in order to score goals. There’s nothing that stands out, but every time we work on the training ground, we like to take it out into the game on Sunday and I can’t ask for much more than that.”[h=3]ALBION V NORWICH***
[/h]FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V BOURNEMOUTH***
[/h]FRIDAY 10TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V HUDDERSFIELD***
[/h]TUESDAY 14TH APRIL, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here