Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BFC rip.... please sign

TangerineArmy

Jan 29, 2015
3er ure great football unity at bloomers I thought I would post this, hope u don't mind and really hope u support and sign attached.

Won't go into it (as sure ure aware) but basically our chairman after a 90m prem windfall is running our club into the ground.

We will be conference and possibly be gone before u know it so please share and sign. Thanks and hopefully see u again under new owners

https://www.change.org/p/the-football-league-remove-karl-oyston-from-it-s-board-following-fa-charges

Forgot to add, we r all football fans and I know it's easy to say 'who cares about them northern clubs' and visa Versa but true fans need to stand up and say this shouldn't happen to any other club. After prem we r no better off ... for us the worse thing to happen to BFC was getting to prem

Last edited:

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
3er ure great football unity at bloomers I thought I would post this, hope u don't mind and really hope u support and sign attached.

Won't go into it (as sure ure aware) but basically our chairman after a 90m prem windfall is running our club into the ground.

We will be conference and possibly be gone before u know it so please share and sign. Thanks and hopefully see u again under new owners

https://www.change.org/p/the-football-league-remove-karl-oyston-from-it-s-board-following-fa-charges

Forgot to add, we r all football fans and I know it's easy to say 'who cares about them northern clubs' and visa Versa but true fans need to stand up and say this shouldn't happen to any other club. After prem we r no better off ... for us the worse thing to happen to BFC was getting to prem

All done, best of luck!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Signed. I hope things turn round for you very soon.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Done, I'd forcefully remove this character, good luck my fellow Csider!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Done, good luck.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done.
No team should have to suffer this kind of shit

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Done and I got a colleague to sign too:)

Best of luck and hope you bounce back !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Signed, good luck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports