Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we had to sell either Ince or Dunk this summer, who would it be?

Who would you sell?

• Ince

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Dunk

Votes: 63 80.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Talk of Ince and Dunk attracting interest this summer got me thinking that we are one of those Clubs who probably has to sell at least one player each season. I can't imagine we would sell both of these so who would you sell?

For me it would be Dunk as I think he "should" be easier to replace than Ince.

What do you think?

ps I wouldn't be surprised if Kayal was subject to bids this summer

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ince as easier to replace as a DM but probably wouldnt get as much money. There will be a number of experienced DM available in the summer. should CH decide he needs to replace him

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ince as easier to replace as a DM but probably wouldn't get as much money.

Good point, well made

11822006.png

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted Dunk, If we still have Ince next season I think he'll be one of the best in the league. But, we should always allow players to leave for career progression in a higher division

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
So tough. Both great young players who WILL move on to better things. But out of the two, for me, I think Dunk is the better prospect. Ince is still fledgling and may not fly but Dunk is already flexing his wings

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I really hope we keep Dunk, but I believe keeping Ince is even more crucial. He is already a superb player for us and his potential is massive.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Ince as easier to replace as a DM but probably wouldnt get as much money. There will be a number of experienced DM available in the summer. should CH decide he needs to replace him
I'd say it's the other way around. Decent centre backs are everywhere. We've currently got Halford, Hughes, Greer AND Dunk. Wouldn't surprise me if CH wanted someone like Bassong to come in as well as keep Halford and probably release Hughes. That's looking at it from a very narrow view. In terms of DMs, we've got Ince and Holla. We need one more even without Ince going.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect Hughes to be released, Halford signed and Greer relegated to back up. We also have Glen Rea coming through and Maksimenko to possibly come back. Experienced DM are two a penny and will be available in the summer released by Prem clubs and looking for their last contract at 32 /33 + years old

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
If we get reasonable offers we will sell both. Experience of the past 18 months tells you that once a Premier Club comes in we sell. Worst case scenario would be we sell to that lot up the road. Oh well, will keep this board busy for months!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sell Dunk, and save the wages of CMS, Kemy, McCourt and Hughes.

Surely enough to get 1 or 2 decent strikers in.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would expect Hughes to be released, Halford signed and Greer relegated to back up. We also have Glen Rea coming through and Maksimenko to possibly come back. Experienced DM are two a penny and will be available in the summer released by Prem clubs and looking for their last contract at 32 /33 + years old
You think Halford is more capable than Greer?

CheshireSeagull

Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
Ince has not improved this season terrible performance from him on Saturday gave the ball away to often and was poor defensively if a premiership club wanted to give us anywhere north of 3 million for him I would take it and run

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wheres the option for both, both would be pure profit - I would like to keep both but everything has its price and Barber has proved he can make a lot on these deals.

They would both be better off staying anyway as they will play regularly here, in hopefully a better squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here