Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cant sign in to get tickets for Friday v Norwich @ Amex

stevie17

Banned
Oct 29, 2014
Hertfordshire
On the online tikcet office portal I cannot sign in to get my Noriwch ticket for Good Friday at the Amex...anyone know why/or had this problem..it just blocks you when you try to sign in.CIA.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was able to login, select a WSU seat and progress all the way to checkout within about 30 seconds to no issues here.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
On the online tikcet office portal I cannot sign in to get my Noriwch ticket for Good Friday at the Amex...anyone know why/or had this problem..it just blocks you when you try to sign in.CIA.

Had exactly the same problem on Monday night. Ended up ordering via work PC on Tuesday when all the same login details worked fine.

On this ocassion Mr Barber has not even answered my email, most odd I am led to believe.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've just tried to get in via two separate links from the main site and it isn't loading. I'm using Google Chrome.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Had exactly the same problem on Monday night. Ended up ordering via work PC on Tuesday when all the same login details worked fine.

On this ocassion Mr Barber has not even answered my email, most odd I am led to believe.

I'm puzzled why you needed to tell Mr Barber this and not home computer IT support

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm puzzled why you needed to tell Mr Barber this and not home computer IT support

My own PC seemed fine, page loaded, login details entered to get a message saying 'undefined' repeatedly, WTF does that mean? The same login details worked fine when at work the next day.

If it was the fault of my PC then perhaps the IT industry needs to generate a better message than 'undefined'? Just thought PB might like to know how frustrating it is to receive a useless message like this, or that his website had a problem, seeing as how club revenue is probably a big part of his remit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My own PC seemed fine, page loaded, login details entered to get a message saying 'undefined' repeatedly, WTF does that mean? The same login details worked fine when at work the next day.

If it was the fault of my PC then perhaps the IT industry needs to generate a better message than 'undefined'? Just thought PB might like to know how frustrating it is to receive a useless message like this, or that his website had a problem, seeing as how club revenue is probably a big part of his remit.

Personally when I have had issues with the ticketing website and loyalty points I emailed supportservices and they have always very quickly sorted them out within a very short time frame.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here